The MPSC Rajyaseva is a state service exam conducted by the Maharashtra State government commission. The exam is conducted annually to recruit Group A and Group B officers in the various administrative branches in the Maharashtra government. The exam pattern and syllabus of the MPSC Rajyaseva exam are similar to that of the UPSC CSE exam.
What should be the preparation strategy to clear the MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims exam?
The MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims exam is highly competitive in nature. It’s an objective-type exam. With proper preparation strategies and planning, one can easily sail through it without any external help.
Here are some preparation tips that can help you clear the MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims exam
- Know the syllabus: Before seriously preparing for any competitive exam, one must be well-versed with the exam syllabus. You should thoroughly go through the syllabus, as more than knowing what to read, it’s more important to know what not to read. Visit The Site: topportal.org
- Keep your resources limited: for exams like the MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims, where the syllabus is huge and diverse, it’s very important to stick to the standard books and authentic sources like newspapers and government official websites. Limited sources will not only put less burden, but it also helps in a more focused way of preparation.
- Have a timetable: A realistic timetable that can be followed daily, with dedicated hours every single day to cover all the topics.
- Make notes in the initial stage of preparation: Handwritten notes while studying help retain the information for a longer period. They also help clear concepts more effectively. Try to make concise notes as it will help you in the final stage of preparations when the exam is near, and you don’t have the time to read the whole book.
- Have clarity of the concepts: in exams like MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims, where the syllabus is vast, and anything under the sun can be asked, it’s become very tough to prepare without any guidance and have clarity of concepts. You will be having dozens of doubts at every stage of the preparation. Therefore, it’s important that you clear your doubts right away with the help of professionals. You can also use BYJU’S Exam prep as well.
- Practice previous year’s questions: The preparation is incomplete without solving MPSC Rajyaseva mock tests. Since this exam is very lengthy, it should be tackled with proper time management—something that only comes with adequate practice. On a final note, practicing the previous year’s test must not be skipped. Generally, questions get repeated. Rigorous practice will keep stress at bay in the exam.
- Time management: With limited time for preparation, it’s very important to use your time judicially as you are preparing all by yourself. It could take you a little longer to understand a particular topic. When you are preparing for a timed exam, it’s advisable to do your preparations in accordance with the exam pattern and syllabus. Reading the same topic a couple of times will give more clarity and understanding.
- Multiple revision: Reading fewer topics several times is always a better preparation strategy than reading several topics just once. Revise important topics multiple times before the final examination to retain and better understand the concepts. Visit here online best thaibettingnews.com website.
The MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims exam 2022 is a tough examination, but with the right strategies and study material, one can clear this examination with flying colors. Books and authentic resources are a very significant part of examination preparation, along with the initial guidance from the professionals. Read More About: timesweb.org