This ongoing research aims to study the quantity and quality of essential substances in cannabis. Growth data includes information on factors affecting the number of essential substances in hemp in Thailand, both in terms of another environment (Environmental Factors) Genetic Variables Breeding planting process The number of generations grown and harvested for knowledge can be used to classify cannabis. They are used as a drug out of hemp used as a plant fiber.
Method of conducting research
This ongoing research has the following steps:
- Trial planting hemp varieties things in the area with various topographic conditions, which is the foundation of the organization Botanical gardens in 3 areas, namely the Center for Plants, Tropical Heights, Mae Mi District, Chiang Mai Province, Plant Nurseries (Huai Tad), Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai Province, and Ruam Panmai Center, Ban Rom Klao in the Royal Initiative, Chat Trakan District, Phitsanulok Province.
Record the growth data and results as follows:
- Growth by measuring the height of the trunk, the diameter of the trunk, and the width. Canopy at the age of 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, 105, and 120 days
- Flowering (flowering start date until 50% full flowering) and seeding
- Productivity (at age 75 days and 90 days).
- Fresh stem weight/combined leaves branches and stems
- Fresh weight only on the stem
- Fresh fiber weight after peeling the bark from the stem
- Dry fiber weight after drying for about seven days.
- The number of hemp plants per 1 rai of planting area.
- Survey hemp planting in Chiang Mai and Tak provinces and collect samples at different times by Institute for Survey and Monitoring of Drug Planting, Office of the NACC
- Collect the quantitative and quality quantitative form of cannabis, tetrahydrocannabinol. (THC) Cannabidiol (CBD kaufen) Cannabinol (CBN) Hemp samples were collected, including leaves, inflorescences, not more than 30 cm. From the shoots at 60 days, samples were collected every 15 days until the flowering stage. At the flowering stage, separate male specimens were collected. Females were taken for quantification analysis at Chiang Mai Medical Science Center. using gas chromatography method (Gas Chromatography) according to the UNODC method
- Collect data on the planted cultivars, the number of generations planted (Generation), planting, and harvesting methods.
Cultivated topography and quantitative and qualitative data on quantitative content of hemp.
- Analyze and process data requests and prepare reports.
- The results of the analysis of the fundamental constituents are Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and Cannabidiol.
CBD kaufen indifferent ages of hemp grown in different areas.
1.1 Panmai Center, Four Heights, Waiting Area, Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden, Mae Rami District, Chiang Mai Province at the foot of the hill Approximately 1,300 meters above sea level. The average temperature is about 16-26 degrees Celsius, the average rainfall is about 1,400 mm. per year, relative humidity is 88%. Huai Mae Kiang species A total of 165 samples of amulets and Pang Ung were found. All three species were found to contain THC and CBD. There was no difference at the significance level of 0.05, but it was found that the critical substance content of cannabis in different periods. Different is the concentration of Pang Ung hemp planted during August is less than what is planted in June?
1.2 Plant nursery (Huai Tad) Queen Sirikit Botanical Garden, Mae Rim District Chiang Mai Province is a mountainous plain, approximately 1,000 meters above sea level. has an average temperature of 19-28 degrees Celsius, the average rainfall is about 1,270 mm. per year, relative humidity of 88.13% by experiment. Hemp planted, cultivars found in Phra, Huai Mae Kiang, and Pang Nung, a total of 55 samples, found all three species of hemp. There is no difference in THC and CBD kaufen content, and the amount is relatively high.