Metal cladding is not popular in home builders บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน. But it is often used for wainscoting on the exterior walls of factory buildings. They are manufactured from aluminum or steel with a porcelain, vinyl, acrylic, or enamel coating. Typical sheet sizes are 3′ (915) wide and 8′ to 24 (2.5 to 7.3 m) high. The horizontal cross-section depends on the type and configuration of the door desired, however, the size, insulation filling and installation method should be consulted with the manufacturer.
- The metal cover may have a honeycomb insulator. or urethane
- The joints between the interlocking sheets.
- Internally insulated type with sheet metal covering both the front and back.
- Raised metal ridges to prevent falling rocks.
- Sealing material.
- A horizontal crossbar runs across the internal columns of the building to hold the metal cover plates.
- Metal cover plates run across the horizontal line.
- Span from 8′ to 24′ (2.5 to 7.3 m).
- horizontally across the line
- cross section
- back skin
- Sometimes there may be a hole in the back surface. to control echo
- If the internal insulation is made of gypsum board material, it will help in fire protection.
- front surface
- The width of the sheet metal and the depth of the corrugation determine the ability to cross over the span.
- Sub transverse with end caps along the lower end.
- Steel bracket base
Factory-made metal wall panels consisting of galvanized steel, stainless steel and aluminium. They are corrugated or ribbed, with widths of 12″ and 16″ (305 and 405). May be installed as part of a prefabricated wall construction system assembled on site. or as an external component of the components of the rainproof wall
To cover the exterior walls with wooden planks that are stacked in an orderly manner. The home builder company รับสร้างบ้าน will use it to adjust the overlap distance to fit the door and window frames. The surface of the planks may be painted or stained. But if the wood is climatic-resistant, then it does not need to be painted. Wall paneling can be arranged in either single row or stacked rows.
- Wall covering
- 1″ × 3″ or 1″ × 4″ rough size, attached to the wall.
- Leave gaps equal to the desired distance between the planks surface.
- Roughly cover the wall to support nails instead of internal walls that cannot support nails by placing spaces.
- Plywood or fiberboard that can be nailed.
single row laying
- Red label number 2
- Drive a nail 2″ (51) above the horizontal line.
- The protrusion phase of the plank.
- Leave the ¼” (6) seam allowance.
- The seams between the rows are at least 1¼” (32) apart.
- Overlapping rows will have a joint between the planks aligned by 1″ (25) overlap of the base of the inner wall.
laying in rows
- Bottom plate number 3
- Overlay on the blue label No. 1
- Level the top overlay ½” (13) lower than the bottom plate.
- The protrusion phase of the plank.
- Three stacked rows will have a joint between the plates that do not match the bottom plate. by placing the base of the inner wall down 1″ (25)
wood plank shape
The shape of the wall paneling depends on the shape of the end plate. To make the walls have various patterns such as fish scales or shells when installed.
At the corner of the wall, the last plank of one side will be placed over the end of the wall panel of the other side. The surface of the sheet should be coated not to be resistant to weather conditions. The corner trim will secure the panels coming from both sides. both outside and inside the building as well as the waterproof sheet should be used to cover the jointing area between the wood planks and the eyebrows
Horizontal wall paneling
stacked flake lids Horizontal takes many forms.
- Beveled or stacked scales. Obtained by notching the plank diagonally By making one side thin and the other thick, the notched side has an uneven surface. It can be placed facing out on either the flat or flat side. but should always be the same On the smooth side, it can be painted or dyed. The uneven side must be dyed only.
- Dolly type is a tilted notch or a stacked scale that is used to cut the lower end to cover the leaves to meet the lower sheet.
- The indented type is Notching the leaves and cornering the end of the sheet to be grafted together
- Concave form is obtained by eroding the top of the board to make a curve. to interpolate with the lower end of the upper sheet that is notched to cover the leaves with a flat stomach attached to the inner wall
Installing the wall paneling
Wall cladding is obtained by hammering horizontally stacked planks with non-rusting nails, such as galvanized nails, aluminum or stainless steel, into the foundation wallboard, continuing to the inner slats. The use of nails is so that there is no chance of expansion due to moisture. At the end of the board, nails will be nailed to fix it roughly and seal the joints as well. waterproof filling material