Several people are there who do trading, and while trading, there are a few things that people take note of or value in a forex broker. It can happen that you want to trade forex on the go. Or it can also happen that you are looking for a cost-friendly forex broker. It may also be the case that you are a novice forex trader who has just begun trading. With varied types of forex brokers also comes a wide range of skins (features) and specialities. Here in this guide, you will learn about some of the best features that a broker is supposed to offer for forex trading and the best forex brokers to look for. You can also look online for the Best MetaTrader Brokers. Check out the link referenced here. Continue reading to learn more about the best brokers and the best skins available.
The Best Brokers of 2022 and the Features They Offer
- So, first, we begin with the menu book, which is great for novice traders like you. IG is one such broker that has a wide selection of educational materials, which makes it a top choice for traders. Besides that, IG has even developed a mobile application dedicated to the education of traders, known as IG Academy.
- The next best feature is smartphone use, also known as excellent trading applications. So, in this Saxo Bank’s SaxoTraderGO mobile application boasts of an intelligent design, impressive design, paired with a plethora of useful information which makes it pretty simple for traders to make proper decision and it makes it the top trading app.
- Another is groups, in that there is social copy trading, in which you, as a novice, can take an interest in the trades of expert forex traders. eTorro is one such expert broker that skillfully amalgamates self-directed trading and copy trading into a unified and sleek trading experience. Here, copy traders can read the complete social copy trading guide.
- Next is Euro Low Costs – so in this Tickmill brokers are good, and their 3 accounts i.e., VIP, Pro, Classic from amongst it, there was a competitive pricing which was commissioned based for professional traders which was available through its PRO and VIP accounts that assisted Tickmills’ finish first overall for fees and commission. Check for welcome bonus forex.
- App shortcut: Meta Trader is another way in which IC Marketers’ MetaTrader provides an appealing variety of 3rd party research and tool plugins for trading, which helped the IC Marketers earn their pick for the best MetaTrader broker.
- Currency Bitcoin Crypto Trading: eTorro provides a simple copy trading platform and has the largest number of available crypto assets, due to which eTorro is the top pick for both copy trading and crypto trading in the annual review.
- Mac Compatible Broker is Saxo Bank and it has streamlined designs and dynamic trading tools which makes saxo banks, SaxoTraderPRO the best winner.
Forex Broker Offering CFDs and Most Currency Pairs –
The most tradable CFDs in the industry are offered by IG, and they are around 19,537. CFDs, also known as contract for difference, allow traders to gamble on whether the price of a stock, market index, forex pair, or commodity is down or up without taking possession of the underlying assets. CMC markets offers 10,000 CFDs and the most tradeable pairs of currency that is 158 pairs which can be quoted in many ways like EUR/USD or USD or EURO. The total currency pairs are 316.